Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Back in California

Hello again,

I'm a horrible blogger! I realized I've completely neglected this blog for more than half a year. Since the last post, I've moved from Bilbao to San Francisco and from San Francisco to Riverside county. And I'll be semi-permanently based in southern California for the next few years.

San Francisco, I'll miss you dearly.

View of City Hall from the tower
My favorite bookstore
Easily my favorite street in the Mission
Tartine pastries
Overpriced but delicious goodies

In other news, I'm in the middle of planning a trip to South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Thailand. I hope to keep y'all posted of my whereabouts and experiences overseas!

Cheers,
Miss Pris

1 comment:

  1. hurry up and get your butt back to SF, esposo.

    ReplyDelete